Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Her Polka Dots and Bird Birthday Party!

Yayyyy! Finally i could post my daughter's birthday party at her school..she choose herself the theme..there the polka dots and birds came out from her head! okay polka dots are cute but with birds? oh well i tried to made it..with less of birds..and it ended up with great time [thanked to the candy buffet]..the children really busy with their giveaways : snacks in paper bag, embroidered towel, candies in polka dots paper bag, pretty balloon, and cupcake!..i made the favors by myself..let me share the joy :

The birthday girl with her polka dots dress and polka dots birthday cake :

the bday girl



The polka dots and bird invitation and thank you card,made by me :


the polkadot and bird party



The balloon bouquet with my baby sister as balloon girl [LOL] :





The favors are snacks inside the pretty paper bags and embroidered towels with my daughter's name on it wrapped with plastic and polka dots ribbon of course :


The favors



The colorful cupcakes with colorful chocolate candy on it,made by my baby sister :

the cupcakes



The candy buffet was super fun idea [credit for my baby sister!] :


The candy buffet



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...